I am a licensed Realtor with a local, independent brokerage called NEW ROOTS REAL ESTATE. In 2019 I was voted Estes Valley REALTOR OF THE YEAR by my peers. Although I work throughout the Front Range of Northern Colorado, I specialize in the Estes Valley. My family and I have lived in Estes Park for over 19 years. Through my day-to-day experiences I have become a local expert not only in Mountain Real Estate, but additionally in the activities, events, shopping and recreation in this area – including Rocky Mountain National Park.
I am responsive. I am resourceful. I am consistent. And, I am ethical. Always! I enjoy being part of my community not just living in it. I support (and occasionally coach) youth sports, and I am a regular volunteer at the local elementary school, and reside on board with two local nonprofit organizations. I shop, dine, get my coffee, pump gas, and enjoy socializing – all within this community.
From Rocky Mountain National Park on down to the Front Range, Northern Colorado has huge appeal. I have lived in Colorado all my life and I understand the charm this state has around the country. This region has so much to offer ~ four seasons, mild climate, a surplus of outdoor recreation opportunities, a simple way of life, and a great place to raise children. Buying a home, selling a home, or relocating to an unknown area are major parts of that journey so you want to work with a Broker that you have confidence in, and know that they are working hard for you! Our company covers Estes Park, and its surrounding communities of Glen Haven, Pinewood Springs, Drake, Allenspark, Loveland, and Lyons. Whether looking for a first home, an upscale luxury home, large acreage or a simple cabin in the woods, let our knowledge guide you through the process.
As a licensed Realtor in Colorado for over 8 years, I’ve been working with clients to buy and sell their homes locally, in addition to helping Buyers relocate from out-of-state. It has also been my pleasure to assist local investors with new investment properties, and many a client with their new vacation home purchase in the Estes Valley. From 2018 through 2020, I assisted Buyer’s and Seller’s with over 22 million dollars in real estate transactions so you can have confidence not only in my ethics, but also in my ability to navigate your real estate deal!
I am a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Certified Mountain Area Specialist (CMAS) and a Colorado EcoBroker.
Additionally, I am a Member of the Estes Valley Board of Realtors (EVBOR), Colorado Association of Realtors (CAR), and National Association of Realtors (NAR).
MY COMMITMENT TO MY CLIENTS:
- I will work hard every step of the way.
- I am not in sales ~ I am in the client focused service business.
- I take & return calls, answer emails and keep Buyers & Sellers in the loop when we are
- working together toward a purchase or sale.
- I help Buyers find homes. I do the research for them to help weigh the options, with all the information available, so that Buyers can arrive at the best possible decision for them.
- To me you aren’t a lead or a transaction – you are a person, a neighbor, a friend.
- I market Sellers properties across every available medium by telling their story. Together we will showcase their home ~ to generate interest and find a quality Buyer.
- The details of selling a home are handled without hassle or fuss.
- I represent Buyers & Sellers best interests throughout the complex contract & negotiation process.
- I am a resource for local area knowledge.
- Buying or selling a home can be an arduous process. A journey. I’m honored to be a guide along the way.
- This is what I do ~ I love it!
Thank you for taking the time to read this ~ I hope in the future I will get the opportunity to work with you!